Thursday 19 January 2012

Chinese Whispers Round 5

Well another month has rolled round and its Chinese Whispers time again. This time round I was copying this layout of Heathers. I decided to use this beautiful die cut sheet of Websters Papers which was part of my Secret Santa pressie from my lovely teamie Dee - thanks hun - I love it all. The picture is my Dad with his sister, Mum, Dad and my Great Grandpa and a couple of other family members. I made the flowers using a spellbinders die and inked the little white carnations to match. Thanks to Heather for the use of her Stampin Up Bird punch for the wee bird and the the branches and the Cuttlebug die for the title. I also used Dee's Ornamental Iron Cricut cardtridge for the wee corner which just finisheds it off I think. All in all it turned out quite well

Just two more rounds to go I think and then I will blog my original layout and all the various takes on it to let you see how it evolved each round.

2 comments :