Monday 14 January 2013

Kate Crane Art Journal Calendar

For the last few years I have wanted to join in with Kate Cranes art journalling calendar but have never been brave enough.  This year aided and abetted by some very talented UK Scrappers Friends Im giving it a go.

All the details are on Kates blog. the Kathryn Wheel.

I am blown away by the level of talent of all those joining in.  Im very much a beginner to art journalling so this year will very much be a learning Curve for me

Anyway here is my January and February pages and so far I have completed it every Night.  I dont promise it will always be something positive but thats life, warts and all and I guess ts important to journal the good and the bad.  I have an idea for my March pages so I will he.making a start on these soon.



8 comments :

  1. Sue that is just lovely. I'm off to have a look.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Theres a lovely Facebook group to join Sue

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous colours and about time you got journaling. Looking forward to see progress and pages irl

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely. We're quite new to art journalling too and are also joining this challenge, along with several others!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great, can't wait to see how it develops over the year.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pages, not heard of this but its a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab pages Suzie, I like the pink & orange colours .

    ReplyDelete