Tuesday 16 February 2010

Knitting

Well here's the result of my first pair of wrist warmers.  Very very easy to knit and I've knitted a few pairs so far for friends.  Love the wool which is Sirdar Crofter chuncky very easy to knit with.  Am going to knit a cowl/neck warmer thingy next.

I was finishing these off at work today when one of our surveyors decided he would like a pair for going out surveying as they would keep his hands warm whilst allowing him to complete his paperwork and take his samples.  So looks like I will have to get some plain black wool and do some more - luckily they dont take long at all to knit.

Thanks everyone for the comments on the start of my mini book - comments mean so much to us all I think.

4 comments :

  1. ooohhhh they look good. I'm so impressed that you can just knock these up at a moments notice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look lovely. I love the way you can knit whilst at work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzy. Thanks so much for your lovely comments on my blog. So glad that you are going to start art journaling but be warned, once you start you won't be able to stop! Let me know how you get on :-)
    Love the knitting by the way. I bet you will get plenty more orders for those once you start making them for the surveyors! Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzy, Good luck with your art journal! Let me know how you get on :-) Acrylic matt medium is the same as gel medium - every company seems to call it something different. Look forward to seeing your journal. Kate

    ReplyDelete