Wednesday 12 October 2011

All Set for A Weekend of Scrappy Fun!

Well I am finishing work today until Tuesday which gives me tonight and tomorrow to get my ass in gear and get my stuff organised for my scrappy weekend away with my UKS Sketch and Scrap teamies. We are off to Lochouse Farm in Moffat which is in Dumfriesshire quite close to the Scottish/English Border.

This will be the third time I have been there and I have had such a great time both previous times. I just cannot wait.

Its a real budget weekend but Mary and Martin are perfect hosts and the home cooked food is just fab.

There is a fantastic room for scrapping in with plenty of space and light.

I am so disorganised this year as I usually have a pile of page kits all sorted out. This year I think I will just be grabbing a pile of photos and shoving them in my bags with a pile of papers - not sure how productive that will make me.

I do have some other projects I will probably be getting on with as well - tags for a UKS swap and some ATC's and maybe even starting my altered seaside styled tray.

Its just so fab to have a weekend of crafting, laughing, eating and drinking the odd glass of the pink stuff and leaving all the usual day tro day traumas behind

Hopefully I will be back all refreshed with loads of stuff to show you.

I will leave you for now with a couple of photos from the last time I was there.






2 comments :