Wednesday 3 April 2013

Ten Minute Tuesday

I decided to join  in this week  with Vicki from The Biskit Barrel.

She has started this fab idea of Ten Minute Tuesday  and in a bid to kick start my non crafty activity during the week.  I thought it might be an ideal chance to make a start on my new wee dinky A6 journal which is going to be all about my love of the seaside.  I worked on it for longer than ten mins which has got to be good due to the drying time of paint.  I need to over stamp the wee beach but to embed it in the page as it doesnt look quite right. Not the best page Ive ever done but I will tinker  a bit more with it and see if Im happier

Hop on over to Vickis place to see what she and others did with their ten minutes

6 comments :

  1. It looks a great fun page and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, I love it! That is one cool beach hut! Thank you so much for joining in. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That beach house is wonderful ... It's going to be a great book :)

    ReplyDelete