Tuesday 31 December 2013

Mixed Media Canvas

Hi there.  I've neglected my blog a bit this month as not much creativity has been going on.

I did do a multi media canvas for Fionas room as part of her Christmas thoughwith a photo of her and her best friend Jade on it

I tore some strips from scrapbooking paper and adhered with gel medium.  I added some texture paste through a stencil in a couple of areas, added a painted and sprayed chipboard flourish postioned my photo adhered some lace and trim which I then gessoed over. I covered the photo while I sprayed with some Dylusions and shimmerz inks.

I gessoed over some flowers which were not the right colour before again giving them a good spray so that they matched.

It took me the whole day at my crop to do but it was so worth it to see her face when she opened it on Christmas morning.

I have a whole load of canvases in my craft room waiting to be decorated so i think you will be seeing more of them on my blog soon.

4 comments :