Sunday 2 May 2010

Monthly Crop

Was at my monthly crop yesterday.  Had a great day with some scrapping and a lot of laughs.  Just what I needed after the recent traumas of life.  Worked on my team and my newbie CJs and got the layouts almost done,  Just a few wee tweaks and they will be done and I will post the pics on here.

Just after I started going to the crop they went off for a retreat they had organised themselves.  It was too near the time for me to go so I was delighted when they decided to have another one next March.  I put my name down to go on this one so I will have to try and put a few pennies away each month.

Having a bit of a chill out today today then off to make the Sunday roast - honey glazed gammhon today which has taken over as my daughter's new favourite.

No crafty pics today as my poor camera seems to have died a death.  Am now on the lookout for a replacement if anyone has any recommendations but have a nice pic of some daffodils which are so cheerful for spring.

4 comments :

  1. thanks for the comment about my mini books :) Hope you enjoy your Sunday lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daffodils are amongst my favourite flowers. They always cheer me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment on my blog. Now I know I have to keep my clout on till the end of May!!
    Lovely daffs :-)
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daffodils are always good! Thanks for coming to the blog hop yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete