Friday 2 March 2012

Sketch & Scrap - February

Sketch and Scrap reveal time has come around again. This month it was Ali's turn to put the sketch up and this is the one she chose from Page Maps



I dug out these pictures from Fraser's Primary Seven Leavers Ceilidh which was some oooh 8/9 years ago lol - still playing catch up with old photos. They show him in a kilt for the first time with the smaller pictures showing me, his Dad, Fiona, his sister and both sets of Grandparents. After I had done the layout I realised that without thinking about it it was the first time since my divorce I have been able to scrap a picture with their Dad in it so that means I will probably now be able to plough through the old photos and get them scrapped for their albums. Fraser will be 21 this year so I think this one will go in the album I am going to make him for his birthday.





I used papers from my last Quirky kit as they suited the masculine feel of the photos.

Thinking caps now on for the sketch which Jess has put up for March.

1 comment :