Tuesday 18 June 2013

Ten Minute Tuesday

Evening all. Time for Ten Minute Tuesday with Vicki again and another page in my teeny A6 seaside journal. Am building up my collection of neocolours very slowly indeed, I've got 9 now lol and my first two posca paint pens and ooh I do like them lots. So in my first ten minute slolt, a very simple background with some bright strips of colour scribbled on with the neocolours then wiped gently with a moist baby wipe. Once dry (and I am not the most patient person waiting for this) I drew on the sun with the yellow posca pen and wrote out some of the words to Here Comes the Sun, going over them a few times to make them stand out and filling in any circular spaces with my posca pens (I love these already and need some more!).
What will you do with your ten minute bursts this week. Hop on over to Vickis and join in

5 comments :

  1. Oh Suzy I love the colour scheme on this one, fabulous and very very summery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant vibrant colours and I love the writing! jenx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really amazed that you can create something so fabulous in just 10 minutes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that is nothing short of a work of art ... 10 minutes? Fantastic, Suzy.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried the other pens but I have one solitary POsca pen (in white) and I love it - really want MORE!

    Love the brightness of your colours here :)

    ReplyDelete