Friday 10 February 2012

A Rabble of Ravers

I finally got round to scrapping one of the photos of the seven members of my UKS team The Rik Rak Ravers which I posted on here following the Frozen North Crop at Holystone.

I did it for this weeks weekly challenge on UKS, the criteria was to scrap woman/women - check, an achievement - check (well we feel it was an achievement getting all of us together at one and use sewing on layout - check

I used a sketch I put up for our team to use this week but I cant remember for the life of me where I got it from, all I know is it says on the sketch by Julie Bonner.

1 comment :

  1. A gorgeous LO and a fab take on the weekly challenge :)

    As a follower of your blog I have awarded you the Liebster award to try and encourage more people to see your fab blog. If you want to join in, pop along to my blog and have a look to see, Luv Karen xx

    ReplyDelete