Monday 13 February 2012

UKS FEB HOUSE CHALLENGE

This month I joined in the House Challenge on UKS for the very first time. I think its because there was no voting this month that tempted me

The challenge was to scrap to a colour challenge which was in iteself a challenge for me as firstly Im not a great lover of pink and secondly I usually start with a sketch and photo and then pick the colours

Here is the colour palette Sandra chose for us




And here is my take on it



Photo is my daughter and I coming down a flume at Center Parcs - She is 18 now so you will see I have a lot of scrapping to catch up on lol

2 comments :

  1. Looks like you have fulfilled the challenge beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really beautiful :) I'll hold my hand up tto, it's the voting and polls that put me off doing the house challenge too lol

    ReplyDelete