Friday 24 February 2012

UKS CHUNKY ATC SWAP

I have just taken part in a great swap on UKS run by Chrissie. You started with a block of wood and made a Chunky ATC. Many thanks to Karen and her lovely hubbie Tony for cutting and supplying the wood. My swappee was Viv and she specified a flowers and fairies theme

Here are pics of the ATC I made, I hope she liked it. I certainly enjoyed making it











I specified a beachy theme - no surprise there then for those that know me and Melissa made me this cute little beach hut which now has pride of place on a shelf in my bathroom with some other beachy themed bits.





I cant wait till Chrissy runs this swap again.

7 comments :

  1. very pretty fairy ATC and not surprised you love your beach hut. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh lovely, I'm sure you'res will be as well loved and appreciated as the one you've received

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that ATC Suzy and the beached hut too. TFS. Just noticed where you live. I have a sister in law who lives in East Kilbride - Lorraine. *Ü* We used to visit her regularly before she and my brother divorced. ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I certainly do like my ATC Suzy. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've only just discovered these chunky atcs. Nice idea. These two are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fairy themed one you made and your beach one is very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the ATC that you made Suzy and the little beach hut is just so cute.
    Fi xx

    ReplyDelete