Sunday 21 July 2013

inky, painty capers

Hello there. Boy has it been a hot weekend.  It was a pleasure to sit in a cool hall for most of the day yesterday at the crop.

I didn't achieve much but I was pleased with this journal page which I shamelessly lifted from Rosies wonderful Blog  I love her pages but dont have the confidence mine would be any good so.I thought if I.lifted one of hers it woukdt give me the confidnce to try one of my own next time.Background is neocolour 2s.  I love these and need to build up my tiny wee selection.  I wrote my wording, I so need more practise then drew on the shapes and doodled in them.  It's no where like the standard of Rosies but it's a start and I like it.


4 comments :

  1. love it - it really flows as a nautical / undersea kinda theme, love it.

    I am really not good at art journaling but you've got me inspired, I might have a go this afternoon. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so lovely in real life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving it - the colours and doodling are fab!

    ReplyDelete