Friday 24 May 2013

Rocking Your World - Friday

Hello there.  I have decided to join in with Virginia at her blog Celtic House and her Rocking your World Fridays.  I spotted this on Jen from Wear Crafts blog and thought it might be nice to join in

So here we go whats Rocking my World this week

Well firstly finishing work at 1pm and jumping in the car and heading straight for Beadnell to my parents caravan.  Its my first visit this year and boy have I missed the place.



Art Journalling - a newish discovery for me and I just love the whole painty inky messiness and the fact that there are no rules - just suits me to a tee.  Im hoping against hope I will be sitting in the sun this weekend, glass of wine by my side, and painting away in my journals.  Yeah!! I know, some hope eh!!





My friends who joined in with my very first blog hop on Monday - you all rock - it was such fun and I really want to do it again soon

My new look blog - I just love it - so very me - and it rocks - I cant thank Dee enough for all her hard work on this and yes I was a tricky customer lol

Why dont you pop over to Virginias place to see what this is all about and I will hopefully see you again here next Friday

14 comments :

  1. Welcome to the rockettes! I find this uplifting even in the trickiest weeks and everyone really supports each other! Great photo. Love the art journal. My fave place is by the see... enjoy! jenx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great idea for a meme, I may well join in one day. So enjoyed your blog hop, we must do it again sometime!
    Have a wonderful weekend full of peace & quiet, sun & blue skies and a large glass of vin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Suzy - it really is a blessing to have a new Rockette join in - always makes me smile that people start to realise the positives of joining in my posts not for me, and not for the sake of joining in but the positive benefits of reflecting taking stock (and sometimes planning what you plan on rocking in your next week). Your post made me smile from ear to ear today so thank you for joining in! Art journalling an absolute passion of mine - I love it, fun mess, paint, being who what and how you want with no rules! Completely and utterly the best thing in the world! And the idea of being by the sea, with a glass of wine art journalling - ooooh I really really could - unfortunately we're not away this week but I do have a week to enjoy my 13 year old to the max as his Dad's working so I'll be the one keeping him amused! I hope you have a fabulous week and I hope you've enjoyed joining in and perhaps joining in again - now that would be awesome.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your weekend by the sea Suzy. Hope the sun shines, your wine is cold and journal is filled with colour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab post, Suzy and a fab idea, too. I'll pop over and see what it 's all about.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's such a great idea, anything that reminds us just how lucky we are is a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  7. The strangest thing, I just left a post and it came up with a blogger error .. So I'm going to try again.

    Anything that reminds us of how lucky and blessed we are is such a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this idea. I haven't done any journalling yet. I have the book but am too scared to mess it up lol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome!! Art journaling is such an incredible journey. I am so grateful I found it. It saves my sanity! You will love it I am sure. It really does have no rules, just a safe place to explore and play. Some fabulous moments.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hoorah, another Rockette! It's so lovely to read your list of positives from last week. Joining in with Rocking Fridays really does help me get through the sludge of life, and remember the twinkling stars - even tiny things make a difference.

    I'd love a cottage by the sea one day too. You're way up North and I'm way down South, so thankfully we won't have to fight over the same one, haha!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Greetings from Californіа! Ι'm bored to tears at work so I decided to browse your website on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the information you provide here and can't wait to takе а loоk whеn I get home.
    I'm shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm nοt evеn using WIFI, ϳust 3G .
    . Anуwаys, awesomе blog!

    Also visіt my weblog: cheap ρontoon boat аuctіon
    online **

    ReplyDelete