Tuesday 28 May 2013

Ten Minute Tuesday

Hello there,time for Ten Minute Tuesday again, hosted by Vicki at The Biskit Barrel.  Well I've been to the caravan at Beadnell and had a fantastically relaxing few days away just chilling out and walking on the beach, clearing my frazzled mind and enjoying the peace, quiet and the fresh air and somewhat amazingly a couple of days of brilliant sunshine too.

I did pack a *cough* small bag with some art journalling supplies so that I could work on some of the backgrounds I have been preparing over the last couple of weeks.  I didnt get as much done as I would have liked as there is only one rather small round table and I had to share this with my parents.  Think I need a folding table to take with me next time lol

Heres my favourite one one from my A5 journal.  I had already sprayed pure sunshine and cherry pie dylusions inks through a couple of stencils as a basic background (in fact it was one of the backgrounds in my photo collage from last weeks ten minute Tuesday) and finished it off by using my tattered florals die as a stencil (thanks Donna for that great idea) and painting the flowers on in pink and yellow.  Once they were dry I doodled a bit on them with some black pen and then finished them off with some doodling in white.  I doodled some loopy lines between all the different flowers to connect them and finished off with some stamping on some vintage book paper.   A lovely bright and cheerful page finished outside on a sunny evening whilst indulging in a lovely glass of chilled white wine - just a blissful way to while away a couple of quick ten minute creative bursts

Why not drop in on Vicki and see what shes been up to this week

6 comments :

  1. Lovely bright fresh pages Suzy and I love the doodling swirls x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours so bright and sunny. Glad to hear you enjoyed your weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a summery page - love it. well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous vibrant warm summer colours hun. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzy that is gorgeous, love the whimsical look of the overall page - fantastic!

    ReplyDelete